EasiDrive Installation Options
Left to Right:
- Gate valve, driven using an ‘offset gearbox’ and reaction device.
- Gear-operated ball valve, driven using a universal ‘bolt-on’ handwheel drive plate and bespoke reaction device.
- Handwheel operated gate valve, driven using a universal, ‘bolt-on’ handwheel drive plate and reaction device.
Three simple steps to EasiDrive installation and use:
- Decide if you want to retain the option of manual valve operation via the handwheel.
- Install the relevant EasiDrive equipment.
- Connect the torque tool to power supply (pneumatic, electric, or battery).