Bajolock ® Type D Specification
Female with female taper thread
Type D is mainly used to connect hoses. When used in combination with Type A, a secure hose connection is established. Type D, when used in conjunction with Type DP, forms a secure end cap or plug. Type D comes standard with BSP thread but can also be supplied with other types of thread.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: BSP (Other thread types available upon request)
- Available Sizes: 1”, 2” and 3” (additional sizes also available)
- Pressure: -0.8 to 10 bar (-11 to 145 psi)
- Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Other specifications, materials and sizes available on request.
- Can be used in combination with Bajolock® Type DP to form a safe end connection.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.