Bajolock ® Type A Specification
Male with female taper thread
Type A is placed at the end of the hose or pipe and used in combination with Type DC. Type A, in conjunction with Type D is used for joining hoses and pipework. As with Type D, Type A comes standard with BSP thread but can also be supplied with other types of thread.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: BSP (Other thread types available upon request)
- Available Sizes: 1”, 2” and 3” (additional sizes also available)
- Pressure: -0.8 to 10 bar (-11 to 145 psi)
- Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Other specifications, materials and sizes available on request.
- Can be used in combination with Bajolock® Type D and Type DC to form a safe end connection.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.